HTC One X- My First Impression!

What's up guys!? Today, I headed over to the local tech store here, in Calicut, to check out the new HTC One X! I was really really impressed to see the specifications and the design, on HTC's website! First, when I picked it up, the first thing I noticed is that the phone is so light, that I thought it was a dummy or something! Lol! But then, although it was so light, it felt very tough at the same time. The OneX had such good build quality with the back, having speakers by beats audio. And it felt great, holding the phone in my hands. But 1 thing I didn't like on the exterior was that the power on/off or sleep/wake button was placed above the phone. So, if you wanna unlock the phone, you have to slide the phone downwards or you'll have use both hands. So I would've loved it if the sleep button was on the side! Now getting to the front part, the glass felt really good and the touch was great, which is obvious! lol! And then, comes the best part. The screen itself! The HTC One X has a great screen resolution of 1280x720 . So the screen is in high definition!  It has a screen, that is 4.7 inches and has a pixel density of 321ppi . It felt much like the one on the iPad 3. The resolution was just amazing! Also the camera is pretty good, but wasn't as good as I expected. I'd much appreciate it if it had a 10 or 12 MP camera, like they have on the Xperia S. But, comparing it to the cameras on the iPhone 4S or Galaxy SII, I think this one's better. I THINK! lol. So the screen is a major breakthrough and I really appreciate it! Talking about the processor, it has a 1.5 Ghz quad core processor, which blends in with Adroid V4, Ice cream sandwich. Also, it has a RAM memory of 1GB and an Nvdia Tegra chipset. So I tried playing NFS Shift on it, and the graphics was just amazingg!! And another thing I noticed was that it had a micro SIM slot. Well, I'd love it if it had an ordinary SIM slot, cause if you get a micro sim and you have to switch to phones which dont have Micro Sim slots, then it's not that preffered. BUT, since all the new phones coming out nowadays are having Micro SIM's I think in about 3 years, we all will be using Micro SIMs! Hehe!
So that was my first impression of the HTC One X! Hope you liked this post. I'd really appreciate it if you could share this on your facebook or twitter. Thanks for reading!


Youtube- www.youtube.com/iTweaksexpert
Twitter- www.twitter.com/a_naiik
Website- www.itweaks-expert.co.nr