Hands on & First Impression of the Micromax P300 Funbook

Hey there!
How you all doing? In this post, I'm gonna be telling you about my first impression on the Micromax Funbook!
So yeah, 7 inch tablet's have been floating around for a while now, and god knows if the iPad mini will ever come out! So I went out, to see this tablet from Micromax! And after going through all the specs, I saw the price tag. Rs.6500/- And I was like, wow! All this for 6500? But then, it can't be ALL good! Well then, I still bought it. Cause I've never had an Android device for myself. So first of all, talking about the built quality, I wasn't surprised to see the bad build quality of the device, since it was indian made! Lol Jk. But honestly, the buttons are all creaky, and they don't respond well! Would've much appreciated it if it had touch sensitive buttons. Getting into the device, the micromax funbook runs on Android 4.0.3, Ice cream sandwich. Really don't know if there'll be a Jelly Bean update for it! So looking at the Stock ROM, I really didn't like it! Lol There were a lot of unwanted stuff that micromax put into the tablet. Like eLearning, Movies, LiveTv and stuff like that, but none of them worked for me. Neither did I try properly! Deep into the operating system, I'm really not an Android fan! Lol After using iOS all these years, I found it difficult to navigate through the device.. So I then, made this video to show you the inbuilt apps in it and some features, so that you can see for yourself!
Well, my first impression is that "okay, you get all you want for the price you paid!Can't ask for more" :) Hope you enjoyed reading this post! Also, Hope you enjoyed that video down below! please do subscribe to my YouTube Channel, cause that's were I do most of my tech-related stuff, than blogs.
YouTube- www.youtube.com/iTweaksexpert
Twitter- @a_naiik
Instagram- naikclt